ETS: Screenshots

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Re: ETS: Screenshots

Post by CDMC »

Alex wrote:
12 May 2020, 08:56
I forgot how good RnR was! Might try and find my disk and install it again.

I think C's right about the limited career etc but I do admire how much the game has grown, they produce much higher quality content now. Not a big fan of the fact it's all DLC though! I've not played any of the DLCs, can't justify spending that much money on a game I've already bought!
and you're right

How is this acceptable... that's just the DLC's not including the game (ETS2)

game price is 20EU, recent Map DLC's are almost the same price as the game, 18EU... Oh but the map DLC's are very detailed and add a lot of new roads... well its not my f'in' problem that the original game had no fucking content in the first place, is it? :b_ohrly:

Plane And Simple
IAAG Member
IAAG Member

Post by Plane And Simple »

Alex wrote:
12 May 2020, 08:56
I forgot how good RnR was! Might try and find my disk and install it again.

I think C's right about the limited career etc but I do admire how much the game has grown, they produce much higher quality content now. Not a big fan of the fact it's all DLC though! I've not played any of the DLCs, can't justify spending that much money on a game I've already bought!
The ATS ones are well, well worth it when they get to around 10€ on a sale. I have most, really good purchases I reckon, and I'm one who doesn't enjoy DLCs either haha.

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

ATS DLC without a sale are cheaper, 12EU

Kjetil-Hestvik
VIP
VIP

Post by Kjetil-Hestvik »

For me dlcs is perfectly fine, how else are they gona make a living and be able to support the game(s)? Il take this any day over a game that gets abandoned and re released every 2 years with like 1 new feature

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

make good games and you'll be fine. look at CDPR. Problem with SCS is that its been the same game gameplay wise for past 20 years. ETS2 original release was a port of ETS1 with better graphics. they need to improve the gameplay

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

Also no problem with the DLC add-ons. Keeps it fresh and interesting. But like @CDMC said: the gameplay needs a huge overhaul. But I still really like the driving in these games. The economy part is the biggest let down for me. There is no company management. Yeah you can hire and fire drivers, but that's it. They should take a look at RnR. That game had a very well company/economy management part. And a nice story + side quests.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

Return to “Euro Truck Simulator”