Plane And Simple's PC Build

Everything about PC's and stuff that have something to do with it, goes here.
Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Re: Plane And Simple's PC Build

Post by Plane And Simple »

CDMC wrote:Its Crucial MX500 not Corsair and in the picture its Corsair MP510, how are you always get them confused lol :D

nice system he got there and good job on build it :)
Jeez yeah something like that lol. So many five hundreds and Ms and stuff hahaha
Kjetil-Hestvik wrote:just looks awesome :D
Love it more than mine lol.
Maxidyne wrote:Jealous! Really nice PC, and great cable management. Enjoy it!

I need to upgrade my poverty spec one...
Yeah I am jealous too Image RGB is fire.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

So both PCs are working flawlessly! My bro's one has the fans throttling up and down every 3 to 5 secs and I need to change the curve a little so its not annoying but other than that they're great.

I updated my GPU drivers to the latest (Beta if I recall correctly) drivers that add official suppirt for FS2020 and no issues whatsoever. Crazy stable. Have the 2019 version I know trusted just in case I need to roll back but they look like keepers.

I dusted it today as It has been about 1.5 month now. Was free so just took it apart kinda and did it. I don't have compressed air but I tried my best with a dryer (cold setting of course) and a cloth. I also resat the SSD which wasn't on the standoff properly. Here are some pics finally.

Clean right vs dirty left fan. Wasn't as bad as I expected based on the rest of the case

Pretty and clean backplate Image

Dirty as fuck fan (I'm sorry i let it get this bad tbh)

Sorted

And finally some proper pics lol.

With the GPU (Does it kinda sag or is it just me? I know it is not bad but I don't know lol)

This is what the I/O looks like. Way cleaner than the rest of my cable management which you do not want to see lol

And the RGB

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

Looks really good! I really like the cable management. I can't get it to look so tidy as you have. And the RGB LED's look so pretty.

You can also use a soft painting bristle. Works wonders on fans and the mobo.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Maxidyne wrote:Looks really good! I really like the cable management. I can't get it to look so tidy as you have. And the RGB LED's look so pretty.

You can also use a soft painting bristle. Works wonders on fans and the mobo.
Oh thanks for the tip. For the fans I took a tiny very soft and flexible cloth and slotted it between the blades. Worked well. Will do for the next time.

I am very happy about the cable management on the right side of the case. Not as much outside with monitor, wheel, joystick and all that stuff. Will tackle that eventually

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

looks nice, i dusted mine last night too :D yea, the GPU can sag, it doesnt really matter that much, but it looks bad aesthetically. You can buy Deepcool GH-01 GPU holder to support it a bit in the back, there is a non RGB version too, its cheaper. But the RGB one is like 11E

Do you really need it? Meh, not really. But just throwing it out there. My GPU also sags, i think its even worse than yours. Was thinking about ordering this thing. It hides the GPU power cables better too

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

@Plane And Simple what is your ram running at? can you post a CPU-Z screenshot?

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

CDMC wrote:[mention]Plane And Simple[/mention] what is your ram running at? can you post a CPU-Z screenshot?
3200MHz. Will do when I am on it yes.

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

CDMC wrote:
30 Aug 2020, 14:38
looks nice, i dusted mine last night too :D yea, the GPU can sag, it doesnt really matter that much, but it looks bad aesthetically. You can buy Deepcool GH-01 GPU holder to support it a bit in the back, there is a non RGB version too, its cheaper. But the RGB one is like 11E

Do you really need it? Meh, not really. But just throwing it out there. My GPU also sags, i think its even worse than yours. Was thinking about ordering this thing. It hides the GPU power cables better too
Sorry, missed this from the phone. Pretty sick! Might buy if I can spare a few €.

Here's the RAM thing. 1.6*2 apparently means we're good :D

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

ah, good then :D did you also set the correct ram speeds for that other PC you build? it was your brothers pc i think.

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

CDMC wrote:
30 Aug 2020, 19:20
ah, good then :D did you also set the correct ram speeds for that other PC you build? it was your brothers pc i think.
Yup it's the first thing I did. Works wonders as well.

Return to “PC's”