Plane And Simple's PC Build

Everything about PC's and stuff that have something to do with it, goes here.
CDMC
Admin
Admin

Re: Plane And Simple's PC Build

Post by CDMC »

ah okay then :D

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Post by Plane And Simple »

I'm debating wether to get another SSD for fast-ness or just get a Segate 2TB HDD for 50€ and say fuck it lol.

I'd only store and run games and pics and stuff you do on a PC that doesn't need the SSD. Pretty torn because money is tight (until october only though) but perhaps another SSD is unnecessary for what I want it.

I might also say f it and get another 16GB of RAM so FS2020 runs perfects and nice. But that's another story

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

dont waste your money and stay the hell away from Seagate

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

CDMC wrote:
31 Aug 2020, 00:02
dont waste your money and stay the hell away from Seagate
Figured you'd say it. There's always WD as well. I'll see what I do when I actually have the reserves to spend lol

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

yea unless you really need the space, get a HDD, WD Black series are fast if you need speed. As for ram, do you really running out of 16GB? you said your game runs fine :D save that coin.

PS. Ram and SSD prices are going down, so *wink* *wink* wait a bit.

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

CDMC wrote:
31 Aug 2020, 04:05
yea unless you really need the space, get a HDD, WD Black series are fast if you need speed. As for ram, do you really running out of 16GB? you said your game runs fine :D save that coin.

PS. Ram and SSD prices are going down, so *wink* *wink* wait a bit.
Yeah I plan to wait on it a bit. Maybe a month or so for the HDD and god knows how long for the RAM. Game runs fine yeah so I'll likely save that unless they drop price significantly. At 90€ like I paid first time I wouldn't even bother but for 50€... that's not much.

I think I'll be OK with some 1TB storage but part of me wants to not worry any more and get a 2TB drive and be done - again, price isn't perfect for my budget so I'll wait as much as I can.

I was browsing for an exhaust fan (which I do need ASAP to be honest) so I think thats the thing I'll be getting soon. I found this as well: https://www.pccomponentes.com/phanteks- ... or-rgb-led

Apparently it lets you connect the RGB stuff from the case to the motherboard. The infamous 3 to 4 pin issue gets tackled with this (it's not the same issue as Max had though). Phanteks sold it for 8€ and I found it on Amazon for around 4 so I'll give it a go see what it does. Not much to loose either for 4€ really, and having all the RGB stuff in one place is cool.

As for the fan: I'm looking at 120mm ones (haven't measured the thing yet but I will tomorrow) and I've found a couple models. I won't spend too much really as paying 20€ for a fan seems borderline robbery so I'm looking at some Corsair/Silverstone models that do have some lighting and have good reviews. We will see.

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

i have like 10+ Corsair LED fans that i dont use :D its like 100+EU just in fans

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

CDMC wrote:
07 Sep 2020, 02:58
i have like 10+ Corsair LED fans that i dont use :D its like 100+EU just in fans
I hope they're on the case at least lol!

Some fans are way too expensive for my liking to be honest

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

they are in that case, i don't use them, i have more of those fans in the bin that i dont use with other PC parts :D some of the fans are brand new

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

CDMC wrote:
08 Sep 2020, 02:49
they are in that case, i don't use them, i have more of those fans in the bin that i dont use with other PC parts :D some of the fans are brand new
Damn :emoji23: Sell them!

Here's me with only 3 haha

Return to “PC's”