Plane And Simple's PC Build

Everything about PC's and stuff that have something to do with it, goes here.
CDMC
Admin
Admin

Re: Plane And Simple's PC Build

Post by CDMC »

Plane And Simple wrote:
12 Nov 2020, 00:49
CDMC wrote:OH, now i get it :D
Yeeeeeees

What is it? Hahaha

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk
You will be able to look to the sides when using the PC :emoji28:

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Post by Plane And Simple »

CDMC wrote:
Plane And Simple wrote:
12 Nov 2020, 00:49
CDMC wrote:OH, now i get it :D
Yeeeeeees

What is it? Hahaha

You will be able to look to the sides when using the PC :emoji28:
Well the money I was about to spend for that is a little much for just moving my head Image

(Its not VR Image)

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

my guess track IR

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

CDMC wrote:
12 Nov 2020, 00:57
my guess track IR
Nope.

I realised i needed more screens for "work" (uni work) as I was working with 2 PDFs, a word doc and the 3D model and I literally went blind, so i'm going to get one screen now and probably add another 3rd in the next few months. Nothing fancy, just more field of vision and not loosing literally 20min per hour alt tabbing out of places which I desperately need.

Aaaaaand it's cool for gaming.

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

multiple screens are pretty awesome when multitasking :D you will love it!

for some reason i didn't thought about multiple screens when you said it :emoji28: and you said its not VR, so i thought it had to do something with gaming and track IR :D boy was i off lol!

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

CDMC wrote:
12 Nov 2020, 12:16
multiple screens are pretty awesome when multitasking :D you will love it!

for some reason i didn't thought about multiple screens when you said it :emoji28: and you said its not VR, so i thought it had to do something with gaming and track IR :D boy was i off lol!
I'd honestly love trackir but that doesn't work for multitasking so for the price of 1.5 trackIRs I'll get 2 more monitors lol

Which ones do you have? I'm looking at options right now and while I think I have a pretty clear picture I'd love more options. I'm not going bigger than 24" though because of desk space. I have a 21" right now and it does the job fine so 1x24"+1x21" now and 3x24" later in time will be sick hahahaha

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

for my setup i have my main 32inch 144HZ monitor and the side ones are generic nothing special 24" Philips panels, they are like 105-120EU a piece. nothing special but does the job, as for gaming main screen is great, can't complain. im not very picky when it comes to screens

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

At work we had triple screens, but they all have been replaced by ultra wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide monitors. I really like those, I can run all programs I use on one screen. Like triple screens, but without the gaps. I'm thinking of upgrading my own monitor in the future to a ultra wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide one. When games become more supported, that's why I bought a TrackIR on recommendation of C. I really like my TrackIR, completely new gaming experience. Feels really natural.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

yea, with trackIR and WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiide screen it would be awesome :D

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

CDMC wrote:
12 Nov 2020, 12:25
for my setup i have my main 32inch 144HZ monitor and the side ones are generic nothing special 24" Philips panels, they are like 105-120EU a piece. nothing special but does the job, as for gaming main screen is great, can't complain. im not very picky when it comes to screens
Right. I think i'll pass on the 144Hz stuff unless I can find one that is bellow 150€. Black friday soon so I don't know how it'll pan out. I expect sales so I might just go for it. Main thing I want though is it being good for the eyes. My blind ass can't afford to go blinder :emoji23:
Maxidyne wrote:
12 Nov 2020, 13:14
At work we had triple screens, but they all have been replaced by ultra wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide monitors. I really like those, I can run all programs I use on one screen. Like triple screens, but without the gaps. I'm thinking of upgrading my own monitor in the future to a ultra wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide one. When games become more supported, that's why I bought a TrackIR on recommendation of C. I really like my TrackIR, completely new gaming experience. Feels really natural.
I'd love an ultra wide, but I'll just get 3 screens as I can buy them as soon as I have money. With a wide one I'd have to wait way longer until I had all the money, and the curve isn't as great as what you can achieve on 3 screens I guess.

Return to “PC's”