Post real truck pictures and videos here!

General discussions about anything with wheels goes here and apparently boats, now.

Re: Post real truck pictures and videos here!

Postby Francr2009 » 09 Apr 2012, 23:05

Se7en those are some awesome pics.... not that bad in quality, yet is a phone...about truck...damn I love that scania...I felt like in GTS for a moment :D


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


CDMC wrote:is that guy waving you? :D



:lol: didn't even see him ..


Dont even know him :smirk2:

.................

Cholas ... :damnfunny: ... u are mean man ... :lol:

C always makes grammar mistakes.... but im used to him ... I get all he says :D

"Three" ... :lol:
-----------------------------------------

Image

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
2 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
User avatar
Francr2009
VIP

Re: Post real truck pictures and videos here!

Postby CDMC » 10 Apr 2012, 05:03

Se7en, perfect pictures :)

ps. you see Cl, i told you i know them long time now, and they know how to read my engrish :D
Plane And Simple wrote:Running out of alphabet like...

isonline.CDMC.gif

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
User avatar
CDMC
Admin

Re: Post real truck pictures and videos here!

Postby Maxidyne » 10 Apr 2012, 07:46

Great pictures Se7en, not much on the tacho! It's a 'el cheapo' edition, it's not even got fog lights.
Image

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
User avatar
Maxidyne
Where few survive, Mack Bulldogs thrive

Re: Post real truck pictures and videos here!

Postby CDMC » 10 Apr 2012, 07:56

Maxidyne wrote:Great pictures Se7en, not much on the tacho! It's a 'el cheapo' edition, it's not even got fog lights.

Offtopic :
where's the drag race with your audi and that Shelby??? :msp_bored:
Plane And Simple wrote:Running out of alphabet like...

isonline.CDMC.gif

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
User avatar
CDMC
Admin

Re: Post real truck pictures and videos here!

Postby Maxidyne » 10 Apr 2012, 08:46

Offtopic :
I still need to edit it! Need to make the license plates invisible. It was a drag race on a public road (no other cars on the road) and like I told you before, they can see who owns the car by checking the license plates. And the police here is always watching YT for illegal street races. You get a huge ticket if they catch your license plate on video. I hate this country, you have to pay for everything here. Even Skype, stupid telephone company's.
Image

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
User avatar
Maxidyne
Where few survive, Mack Bulldogs thrive

Re: Post real truck pictures and videos here!

Postby CDMC » 10 Apr 2012, 09:24

Maxidyne wrote:
Offtopic :
I still need to edit it! Need to make the license plates invisible. It was a drag race on a public road (no other cars on the road) and like I told you before, they can see who owns the car by checking the license plates. And the police here is always watching YT for illegal street races. You get a huge ticket if they catch your license plate on video. I hate this country, you have to pay for everything here. Even Skype, stupid telephone company's.


Offtopic :
yea, for illegal drag races is always best to hide the number plates. well at least it is in progress :smirk: can't wait to see it :msp_thumbsup:

btw, upload to IAAG channel as always?

a bit more offtopic - You should change your CPU clock speed to 4Ghz if you OC'ed it :msp_cool:
Plane And Simple wrote:Running out of alphabet like...

isonline.CDMC.gif

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
User avatar
CDMC
Admin

Re: Post real truck pictures and videos here!

Postby Maxidyne » 10 Apr 2012, 09:50

Offtopic :
I upload it to the IAAG channel! Thanks for the heads up about the CPU.
Image

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
User avatar
Maxidyne
Where few survive, Mack Bulldogs thrive

Re: Post real truck pictures and videos here!

Postby CDMC » 10 Apr 2012, 09:58

Offtopic :
no problem. now back on topic :D
Plane And Simple wrote:Running out of alphabet like...

isonline.CDMC.gif

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
User avatar
CDMC
Admin

Re: Post real truck pictures and videos here!

Postby mvlad2000 » 10 Apr 2012, 10:15

Maxidyne wrote:Great pictures Se7en, not much on the tacho! It's a 'el cheapo' edition, it's not even got fog lights.

"el cheapo" you made my day max :damnfunny:
Floating Above......
Image
mvlad2000
Modder

Re: Post real truck pictures and videos here!

Postby Se7en » 10 Apr 2012, 10:25

Thanks guys! Yeah, it's a basic edition, but a truck is a truck. :D
Image
Image

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
User avatar
Se7en
Donator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions #2

cron