OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator

All about OMSI - The Bus Simulator game goes here

OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator

Postby Se7en » 18 Mar 2012, 13:05

OMSI is a realistic omnibus simulator for home use. You are the driver and your job is to drive the bus and the passengers safely and on time through the surrounding traffic.

Great effort has been made to recreate the vehicles as realistic as possible. So concerning handling and operation, the buses resemble their real-life counterparts to a very high degree. Especially functions like the gearbox control which simulates every detail of the original, the physical simulation of the air system, the fully working IBIS (Integrated Board Information System) and the extensive soundset (about 100 single sounds per vehicle) create a high level of realism. Furthermore, the realistic and detailed scenery with dense traffic and animated objects contributes to the “omnibus experience” for everyone.

OFFICIAL SITE
BUY

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Se7en
Donator

Re: OMSI - The Omnibus Simulator

Postby Jason » 19 Dec 2012, 22:04

OMSI, an amazing game I've being wanting to play for a while...
Nicole has agreed to buy it for me for Christmas... So, I will be very busy this Christmas and Boxing Day! :D
Facebook | YouTube | My WOT Profile
7 Years of serving the TruckSim Community...

1 pcs.
Jason
IAAG Member

Postby Alex » 20 Dec 2012, 07:16

Congrats! you'll love it :D !
-Alex
Alex
On a mission from God

Postby Jason » 20 Dec 2012, 20:06

Alex wrote:Congrats! you'll love it :D !

I sure will! ;)
I love Driving Simulators like this! ;)

1 pcs.
Jason
IAAG Member

Postby Jason » 31 Dec 2012, 11:15

Well, Nicole's parents are very much like my own parents (my parents died in a car accident in 2009, if you didn't know). We normally all treat each other to presents, etc. Unfortunately, they were both ill and we couldn't see them until yesterday. I opened my gift, and it was the game I'd been waiting for. OMSI: The Omnibus Simulator! :D

The System Requirements were a little better in some areas (0.3GHz extra Processing Power needed - that's all). But, I loaded her up to my system, and it worked like a dream (even though it is a little slow to load things and lags occasionally.

My First Thoughts...
My first thought, was the complexity of the bus. I didn't think driving a bus would be so hard! The first task was to start the MAN, which ended up been a 1 hour task, as I am used to pressing 1 Key in order to start a vehicle.

Once I had got the bus started, I decided to mess around with the settings and the weather. I settled on heavy snow, with -30*C conditions. For the first hour, I just drove the bus around, and got used to how the thing drove. Only thing that annoyed me was the ABS and TCS systems clicking on and off all the time!

Later on in my gaming experience, I decided to pick some passengers up (which went well)! After about 5 minutes, the got angry, shouted and swore at me in German, and then left the bus!

So, overall, nice game! :msp_thumbsup:

1 pcs.
Jason
IAAG Member

Postby Alex » 31 Dec 2012, 13:37

I love it when they swear at you in german :lol: its hilarious :P
-Alex
Alex
On a mission from God

Postby CDMC » 31 Dec 2012, 13:45

they do? LOL, never knew that
Plane And Simple wrote:Running out of alphabet like...

isonline.CDMC.gif

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.