Assetto Corsa - Watch out LFS!

All discussions about Assetto Corsa goes here
CDMC
Admin
Admin

Assetto Corsa - Watch out LFS!

Post by CDMC »

I'm really looking in to this game now, it looks like GT5 but with epic LFS like physics, at least i hope they will be as good as they say it will.

Can't wait for the full game to be out! Maxidyne, you have to check this out. Pure racing simulator? maybe, looks like it ;)

Maxidyne

Re: Assetto Corsa - Watch out LFS!

Post by Maxidyne »

Wow it looks epic! Hope it got spot on simulation handling and physics. Dual core, why not quad core? You get much better performance, or do I see that wrong? They said that the tire physics in iRacing and this game are the best. No word about LFS?! I want this game.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

Maxidyne wrote:Wow it looks epic! Hope it got spot on simulation handling and physics. Dual core, why not quad core? You get much better performance, or do I see that wrong? They said that the tire physics in iRacing and this game are the best. No word about LFS?! I want this game.
did you even saw the video? dual core is the minimum req. and they mention LFS in the end, from what i understood that this might replace LFS

Plane And Simple
IAAG Member
IAAG Member

Post by Plane And Simple »

Not bad. I'll test ut when it comes out

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

Yes I watched, that's why I know the things I posted before. Didn't see that it where the minimum system requirements. Had to watch it at work, so I can't watch it with my full attention to the video.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

Maxidyne wrote:Yes I watched, that's why I know the things I posted before. Didn't see that it where the minimum system requirements. Had to watch it at work, so I can't watch it with my full attention to the video.
why not to watch it when you're at home ;)

Return to “Assetto Corsa”