Fanatec/Logitech wheel problem

All discussions about Assetto Corsa goes here
Maxidyne

Fanatec/Logitech wheel problem

Post by Maxidyne »

I discussed this earlier, but I can't find the solution... :( My Fanatec CSR Elite as well as my Logitech Formula Force GT are very choppy (see the video in the Assetto Corsa section) I can't find a setting that works, I can get a Driving Force GT for 70 euros. But don't think that's a solution. I updated my drivers, Logitech last update dates from 2010. The Fanatec is made for my 360 and I use a special receiver for my PC. Also updated those drivers to the latest version. Racing and driving in AC or ETS goes reasonable well, but there is little to no feeling. Anybody got an idea what it could be? I've searched on the net, but can't find anything relating to my problem.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Re: Wheel problem

Post by CDMC »

can you try to connect that logitech wheel to another pc without any converters or recivers and see whats what?

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

At the moment not, I can test it out at my brothers place tomorrow. Will get back with the results of that.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

cool man, you do that, see what happens, cause your wheel should work good!!

Maxidyne

Re: Fanatec/Logitech wheel problem

Post by Maxidyne »

So I took my wheels over to my brothers house, both wheels did the same thing as on my rig: very choppy and no feedback from the front wheels. The Fanatec work 100% correct with FM4 on the Xbox. But the Formula Force EX is choppy on both rigs. So what could this be? It's only with AC and ETS2, my brother also has ETS2 and it did the same thing. Driver problem, hardware, incompatible games? I just tried LFS, it works fine, both wheels.

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

sounds yo me like a driver problem. try to contact Fanatec about this. i cant believe that a so high end wheel can't work on PC normally...its just stupid to me. contact Fanatec and get to the bottom of this, who causes it

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

Hey, Maxidyne! i posted your problem with the wheel on AC forum. here is quote
AC Support wrote:He's welcome on our support forum, with his PC specs, his Steam profile and his logs attached.
here is a link: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index ... post-53979

register and check out that topic

hope you manage to solve that problem with there help

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

Will check it out!

Return to “Assetto Corsa”