American Truck Simulator

Re: American Truck Simulator

Postby Se7en » 10 Oct 2019, 19:19

CDMC wrote:"Drivers / Trucks / Trailer visible on manager map" but not on the road, right? If so, who the fuck cares!!!?

thanks for AA improvement tho and good riddance of DX9

I remember in 18 WoS Across America if you bought a truck and hired a driver, you'd actually meet them on the road.
And they would greet you over the CB and honk at you! :D

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Se7en
Donator

Postby CDMC » 10 Oct 2019, 19:22

Se7en wrote:
CDMC wrote:"Drivers / Trucks / Trailer visible on manager map" but not on the road, right? If so, who the fuck cares!!!?

thanks for AA improvement tho and good riddance of DX9

I remember in 18 WoS Across America if you bought a truck and hired a driver, you'd actually meet them on the road.
And they would greet you over the CB and honk at you! :D

yes, and that was awesome, but seeing them on the manager map only? who cares...

it sounds like the same shit as with ad blue and trailer cables. nobody cares. ad blue is bs cause it never runs out so you just forget it ever existed. trailer cables might look nice, but i swear to got after the release of it i never saw them cause i'm always in the truck cab and don't really see them on AI trucks, cause they are cramped between the cab and the trailer. and SCS made such a huge deal about it... like i said, 2 weeks in and nobody will care about it. personally, i forgot they even existed till this rant.
isonline.CDMC.gif

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
CDMC
Admin

Postby CDMC » 10 Oct 2019, 20:18

Kjetil-Hestvik wrote:Personally i'm glad for any progress :emoji106:

true and i know from where you're coming, BUT, instead of making crap that people forget in a week, how about they make roll down windows. how about make buttons in the cab work, that turns on the lights (interior) and other features that you can actually use. how about making a proper career mode? and million other things that actually make the game more lively and realistic cause it is a sim after all
isonline.CDMC.gif

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
CDMC
Admin

Postby Maxidyne » 11 Oct 2019, 13:30

Nice improvements and new features. I hope in the future we will see our employees on the road like in ''Across America''. And you had opponents, that was fun too! Now you are the only freighter in the whole game. Would be nice to compete with other transport companies. Bidding on freights and such, competitive mileage price, that sort of stuff. If you do it wrong you will go bankrupt.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
Maxidyne
Where few survive, Mack Bulldogs thrive

Postby CDMC » 11 Oct 2019, 13:53

Maxidyne wrote:Nice improvements and new features. I hope in the future we will see our employees on the road like in ''Across America''. And you had opponents, that was fun too! Now you are the only freighter in the whole game. Would be nice to compete with other transport companies. Bidding on freights and such, competitive mileage price, that sort of stuff. If you do it wrong you will go bankrupt.

thats another thing, its impossible to loose in this game :emoji30: there is no such thing as bankruptcy
isonline.CDMC.gif

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
CDMC
Admin

Postby Kjetil-Hestvik » 18 Oct 2019, 15:14

Utah: Gameplay Preview and Release Month

It's time for us to start our engines and shift into gear for our upcoming release for American Truck Simulator.

We are happy to share with you that Utah will be released in November 2019!

We are also excited to share with you a short amount of gameplay footage from Utah featuring vast landscapes, beautiful historic towns, well-known landmarks and some of the states' famous red rocks.

We hope you enjoyed tagging along for the ride in this beautiful new map expansion. Make sure to keep your eyes here on the Blog and across our Social Media channels for a specific release date. Until then, make sure to add Utah to your wishlist on Steam!

Watch on youtube.com

Source: https://blog.scssoft.com/2019/10/utah-gameplay-preview-and-release-month.html
Kjetil-Hestvik
VIP

Postby CDMC » 18 Oct 2019, 15:19

im just copy/pasting this from the video, cause it pisses me off to no end...

"Yet you still didn't fixed the fucking Volvo sounds... Its been out for months now and still sounds like crap, even in your own official video! Pathetic.
3:50 - 4:10 apparently it becomes a prius when you shift down... this sound problem was science the initial release of Volvo in ATS. And i know there are MODS that fix this, but the fact that the Volvo in ATS is the worst polished truck out in the game is just sad, how the fuck Volvo even let you use it when its so freaking broken."
isonline.CDMC.gif

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
CDMC
Admin

Postby Maxidyne » 18 Oct 2019, 18:48

They do have good recording equipment, but yet to make a decent sounding in-game sound. All trucks sound horrible stock. All use the same air sounds, how lazy is that? I use kapitan Kriechbaum and EVR sound mods.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
Maxidyne
Where few survive, Mack Bulldogs thrive

Postby CDMC » 18 Oct 2019, 19:40

Maxidyne wrote:They do have good recording equipment, but yet to make a decent sounding in-game sound. All trucks sound horrible stock. All use the same air sounds, how lazy is that? I use kapitan Kriechbaum and EVR sound mods.

when a guy with a shit mic and access to few trucks can make a better sound mod..... you fucking failed as a company....

i heard insane realistic sound mods, SCS uh, get a lada, that sounds like a scania right? eh, close enough...

this is why im so pissed off at them... they can do so much better, but they are just after the money... like every fucking company out there... well maybe not CDPR, those guys are actually awesome.
isonline.CDMC.gif

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.