Post by CDMC »

its coming soon, there's already achievements in steam

Kjetil-Hestvik
VIP
VIP

Re: American Truck Simulator

Post by Kjetil-Hestvik »

Idaho: Boise

If you happen to be driving between Salt Lake City and Portland, you can be sure to see beautiful landscapes, magnificent forests, numerous small cities and even smaller towns along the way. However, there is one major bustling metropolis which is an essential stop for any traveler passing through, the city of Boise!

Located in the West of Idaho, relatively close to the state border of Oregon on the I-84, is the capital city of Idaho. Home to many small businesses and several high-rises, it is the most populous metropolitan area in Idaho; containing the state's largest cities which include Boise and Nampa.

But you won't have to admire this city from afar, as Boise will be one of the cities that truckers will be able to drive through in American Truck Simulator. You may even spot some ambulances, fire trucks and police cars with liveries unique to the city patrolling the downtown area as you pass through.

Did you know that Boise also is also known as the City of Trees? The main reason behind this nickname is because of the state's abundance of (you guessed it!) trees! Idaho has a staggering 4.7 million acres of wilderness, which to put that number into perspective, is roughly the same size as US's three smallest states combined!

Excited to visit Boise? Then be sure to add Idaho to your Steam Wishlist, and don't forget to check out our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter too! You can find exclusive content from upcoming projects, the latest announcements, community screenshots, giveaways, and much more. So if you haven't already, make sure to give us a like or a follow and you won't miss out!

Source: https://blog.scssoft.com/2020/06/idaho-boise.html

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

is it me or the graphics look better than normal?

Kjetil-Hestvik
VIP
VIP

Post by Kjetil-Hestvik »

Hmm i cant see a difference, maybe some better models? Anyway aint getting my hopes up :D

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

Skybox looks better I think.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

i think reflections and shaders look better, more foto realistic

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Post by Plane And Simple »

Yup shaders look better. Not extremely realistic but surely a step up. I love this

Kjetil-Hestvik
VIP
VIP

Post by Kjetil-Hestvik »

ATS 1.38: Las Vegas Revamp

Some of our more eagle-eyed fans may have spotted, in a recent blog post showcasing our team's home work stations, a small teaser displayed on one of the desktops. Did you spot it?

Whenever we manage to find spare capacity, we like to revisit a part of the existing world to improve upon our old work. Often it's a part of the training of a new map design team member. Sometimes, it's a concerted effort by our seniors to raise the quality of a particular location that we get a lot of heat about from the community.

In an upcoming 1.38 update, Las Vegas, the entertainment capital of the world will be receiving a revamp to some of its road networks and surrounding scenery. So what changes can you expect to see? Let's take a closer look!

One of the first things drivers might come across upon arriving is a new Interstate connection, which connects the I-15 to the I-11, known as the 515. This important route allows drivers to ultimately avoid driving through the city itself, which we are sure that any trucker with a tight delivery schedule will appreciate.

A couple of important interstate junctions have also received an overhaul to their looks and road networks. The US-93 junction now features a more true to life layout; with the new option for drivers to exit and head into the city. The I-15 junction has also received a more up-to-date look to better represent what locals nickname 'The spaghetti bowl', and it's easy to see why!

If you do decide to drive down Las Vegas Boulevard, you will see that this road been given a fresh redesign and that (most importantly for tourists), the 'Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign' is in the correct spot! This also features a new pedestrian island, where visitors can park and take a closer look at the world-famous sign.

Truckers will also now find a truck stop located in Las Vegas, which has been redesigned to more accurately represent how tractors refuel from both sides of the vehicle. This new design will be eventually rolled out across more truckstops and gas stations in ATS, so keep an eye out for future blog posts talking about this topic!

These are just some of the changes that are coming in 1.38 for Las Vegas, however, there are many more changes that are featured in this revamp. From new vegetation to more detailed ground textures and smoother road layouts, we can't wait for you to see it for yourself.

With more changes to come in the pipeline, you can look forward to future blog posts with even more details of what is to come in 1.38 for American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2. Don't miss out and stay up to date with the latest news from us on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Source: https://blog.scssoft.com/2020/06/ats-13 ... evamp.html

Return to “American Truck Simulator”