American Truck Simulator

CDMC
Admin
Admin
Loading…

Re: American Truck Simulator

Post by CDMC »

The Great Plains of Colorado

As one of the more diverse states in terms of geography and topography, the US region of Colorado is known for its national parks and modern cities. The state is especially famous for its Rocky Mountains, however, much of the eastern part of the region is dominated by a unique grassland that extends across the American continent.

From Northern Canada to Southern Texas, the Great Plains is an area that stretches more than eighteen hundred miles from north to south and more than five hundred miles from east to west. Today, much of this expansive prairie is used for agriculture that produces dozens of food and fiber products.

Wheat, barley, canola, corn, cotton, sorghum, and soybeans are just a few types of crops and produce planted and grown by farmers in the Great Plains; but that's not all! This large expanse of land is also perfect for grazing livestock, the majority of them being pigs and cattle.

In Colorado, nearly half of the states 66 million acres are dedicated just to farms and ranches, which makes it one of its largest industries. Drivers in our upcoming DLC will be sure to play a key role in contributing to this important economy and exporting the states produce across the states. From hay bales to farming equipment, truckers will be the backbone of making sure this important and large industry in Colorado keeps on moo-vin'!

If you think that Colorado for American Truck Simulator will be plain amazing, then be sure to add it your Steam Wishlist!

https://blog.scssoft.com/2020/07/the-gr ... orado.html

Maxidyne
Loading…

Post by Maxidyne »

Damn SCS is going fast with the map DLC's! And they are better looking every time. Can't wait to add this to my map and explore it.

If you ever see me fighting in the forest with a grizzly bear: HELP THE BEAR!

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator
Loading…

Post by Plane And Simple »

Looks awesome! Can't wait. I love this pace!

Kjetil-Hestvik
Donator
Donator

Post by Kjetil-Hestvik »

Another long wait :D

CDMC
Admin
Admin
Loading…

Post by CDMC »

the more the better :D

Kjetil-Hestvik
Donator
Donator

Post by Kjetil-Hestvik »

Colorado Road Network

Truckers can spend over 300 days per year on the road delivering a variety of loads across different states and countries. That is why our teams spend a lot of time making sure road networks are represented in the best way possible within our titles; and Colorado for American Truck Simulator will be no exception.

From unique junctions to famous truck stops, Colorado will feature unique road layouts and landmarks familiar to truckers who drive in the area frequently. One such example is the Mousetrap, the nickname given to an interchange located near the city of Denver that was built in the 1950s. Today, its layout has become a landmark known to the millions of drivers that pass through it every year.

Truck stops are also another important aspect to truckers in the United States. Every night, these stops become a temporary home and safe space for drivers from around the country as they make their journey. Each one has its own unique look and feel, which we are doing our best to recreate in our title with each new DLC.

So what else does colorful Colorado have to offer? We will be sharing more content as we develop it for this upcoming DLC which you can help support by adding it to your Steam wishlist! You can also find some exclusive content not found on this blog across our social media channels, so be sure to look out for them on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Please keep in mind that the screenshots that we have shared today are still in a work in progress state, including road signage, mountains, scenery, and the junctions themselves and do not represent the final product.

Source: https://blog.scssoft.com/2020/08/colora ... k-wip.html

CDMC
Admin
Admin
Loading…

Post by CDMC »

is it me or they are showing off MACK skins lol racing stripes one and the balck and green one :D

CDMC
Admin
Admin
Loading…

Post by CDMC »

Colorado: There's Gold In Them Thar Hills!

The year is 1890, Wyoming and Idaho have just been admitted as the 43rd and 44th states in the USA and the last great North American "Gold Rush" has just begun. 73kms southwest of Colorado Springs, a "part-time cowboy and full-time drinker" known as Robert Womack has just found small specks of gold glittering in the local creek, which encouraged him to dig countless prospecting holes in an attempt to find more. The outcome? The richest gold mine in Colorado's history.

Today The Cripple Creek & Victor Gold Mine is still an active mining area, being the only remaining significant producer of gold in the state. In 2019, the mine excavated over 11 tons of gold, which was priced at around $511 million USD. In the same year, the mine had reported to have an estimated 118 tons of proven and probable reserves which have yet to be excavated.

With plenty of work still to do, there is no shortage of jobs for drivers who haul important mining equipment and waste rock to and from the mining site. In our upcoming Colorado DLC for American Truck Simulator, truckers will be able to assist in the day to day operations of this enormous open-pit mine located near Colorado Springs. Just make sure to take extra care when driving on the dirt roads that lead into the delivery points.

Impressive right? We think it's AU-some! If you haven't already, be sure to add Colorful Colorado to your Steam Wishlist. It really helps support us and notifies you of its release, we thank you for your support and we look forward to sharing more of Colorado's development in the near future

https://blog.scssoft.com/2020/08/colora ... hills.html

Kjetil-Hestvik
Donator
Donator

Post by Kjetil-Hestvik »

Drooling

CDMC
Admin
Admin
Loading…