Post American Truck Simulator Pictures Here

User avatar
CDMC
Admin
Admin
Posts: 21335
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 06:42
Has thanked: 5979 times
Been thanked: 5981 times

Re: Post American Truck Simulator Pictures Here

Post by CDMC »

Maxidyne wrote:SCS is now on the level of details of modders 14 years ago.
No. You are way wrong on this friend :D SCS them self limit on how detail they can make the trucks and everything else. Modders have no limits, they can make a truck that runs your game at 10fps but looks epic. SCS can't do that, its not because SCS can't as in can't make it, but can't cause they have to meet minimum spec PC's to be able to run the game.

I use ETS2 volvo dash mod that changed textures to better quality, its made by a SCS dev, he said they can't put that kind oh high res textures, their game has to run on many PC, including low end.
Image
Image

User avatar
Kjetil-Hestvik
VIP
VIP
Posts: 2174
Joined: 27 Mar 2012, 06:47
Has thanked: 2588 times
Been thanked: 1916 times

Re: Post American Truck Simulator Pictures Here

Post by Kjetil-Hestvik »

Makes perfect sense, im willing to bet a massive portion of the ppl thats trucking are running low end systems
Image

User avatar
Plane And Simple
IAAG Member
IAAG Member
Posts: 4183
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 09:05
Has thanked: 1577 times
Been thanked: 1550 times

Re: Post American Truck Simulator Pictures Here

Post by Plane And Simple »

Image

Pretty thing
Image

User avatar
CDMC
Admin
Admin
Posts: 21335
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 06:42
Has thanked: 5979 times
Been thanked: 5981 times

Re: Post American Truck Simulator Pictures Here

Post by CDMC »

Kjetil-Hestvik wrote:Makes perfect sense, im willing to bet a massive portion of the ppl thats trucking are running low end systems
its more than you think actually :emoji28:

@Plane that looks great, very clean
Image
Image

User avatar
Maxidyne
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14082
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 17:47
Has thanked: 7713 times
Been thanked: 5027 times

Re: Post American Truck Simulator Pictures Here

Post by Maxidyne »

CDMC wrote:
Maxidyne wrote:SCS is now on the level of details of modders 14 years ago.
No. You are way wrong on this friend :D SCS them self limit on how detail they can make the trucks and everything else. Modders have no limits, they can make a truck that runs your game at 10fps but looks epic. SCS can't do that, its not because SCS can't as in can't make it, but can't cause they have to meet minimum spec PC's to be able to run the game.

I use ETS2 volvo dash mod that changed textures to better quality, its made by a SCS dev, he said they can't put that kind oh high res textures, their game has to run on many PC, including low end.
So I failed again... :emoji43:
Image

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

User avatar
Maxidyne
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14082
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 17:47
Has thanked: 7713 times
Been thanked: 5027 times

Re: Post American Truck Simulator Pictures Here

Post by Maxidyne »

Plane And Simple wrote:[ Image ]

Pretty thing
Did you upgrade your system? Screenshots look crisp! Love the truck.
Image

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

User avatar
Plane And Simple
IAAG Member
IAAG Member
Posts: 4183
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 09:05
Has thanked: 1577 times
Been thanked: 1550 times

Re: Post American Truck Simulator Pictures Here

Post by Plane And Simple »

Maxidyne wrote:
Plane And Simple wrote:[ Image ]

Pretty thing
Did you upgrade your system? Screenshots look crisp! Love the truck.
Not for the last 3.5 years. It's just a decent laptop haha.

Thank you!
Image

User avatar
Maxidyne
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14082
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 17:47
Has thanked: 7713 times
Been thanked: 5027 times

Re: Post American Truck Simulator Pictures Here

Post by Maxidyne »

Image
Image

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

User avatar
Plane And Simple
IAAG Member
IAAG Member
Posts: 4183
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 09:05
Has thanked: 1577 times
Been thanked: 1550 times

Re: Post American Truck Simulator Pictures Here

Post by Plane And Simple »

Got myself a cabover

Image

Image

Sounds epic with the DD Series 60.

Plus one more of the Classic

Image
Image

User avatar
CDMC
Admin
Admin
Posts: 21335
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 06:42
Has thanked: 5979 times
Been thanked: 5981 times

Re: Post American Truck Simulator Pictures Here

Post by CDMC »

man that cab over red combo looks great
Image
Image

Post Reply

Return to “American Truck Simulator”