[SKINPACK] Stagecoach Skinpack for London Citybus 400R (V3.0)

OMSI - The Bus Simulator Mods

Rate This Skinpack!

Awesome!
100%
Meh, it could do with some development!
No votes
AGHHH MY EYES *cleans eyes with acid*
No votes

Total votes : 2

[SKINPACK] Stagecoach Skinpack for London Citybus 400R (V3.0)

Postby Jason » 23 Jan 2017, 22:43

I would first like to say many thanks for all those who have taken the time to download and enjoy my previous repaint packs! It's certainly highly appreciated! I'm pleased to announce V3.0, which further adds onto the large expansion seen in V2.0. In V3.0, we go continental by celebrating the Chinese New Year with Stagecoach Manchester's Chinese New Year Livery, now in OMSi for you to enjoy ahead of the Spring Festival Celebrations!

If you haven't already tried out the Citybus 400R, you can download it here; [UKDT] London Citybus 400R

Credits:
Jason: Reworked Stagecoach Liveries (incl. Children in Need Livery), Stagecoach InterConnect Liveries (Pink & Purple/Gold & Purple), Stagecoach (Chinese New Year) & Reworked Stagecoach Magic Bus Livery
[EN] MilPop14: Stagecoach Magic Bus Livery
UKDT: London Citybus 400 & Original Stagecoach Livery

PLEASE NOTE: Do not re-distribute my work onto other websites other than IAAG, Marcels OMSI Forum, OZx Forums and Fellowsfilm Forum without my permission!

Installation Instructions
1) Navigate to your OMSI 2 Install Directory (eg. C:// Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/OMSI 2/)
2) BACKUP YOUR OMSI 2 INSTALL DIRECTORY BEFORE YOU INSTALL!
3) Extract the 'Vehicles' Folder from this Archive into your OMSI Install Directory.
4) After extraction, launch OMSI 2 and Enjoy!

Content Photos

New for V3.0!

Click HERE to Download!
Facebook | YouTube | My WOT Profile
7 Years of serving the TruckSim Community...

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Jason
IAAG Member

Return to Mods