SignalRGB - One app to rule them all, probably

CDMC
Admin
Admin

SignalRGB - One app to rule them all, probably

Post by CDMC »

Copy/Paste from discord
okay so you know how there is million different RGB pripriotery software out there and one thing that they have in common is they are all fucking pile of garbage, also you have to run them in the background that uses your resources. So i tried using SignalRGB, its made to work with all RGB stuff. Tested it out on my sistem and it works, but i still found few minor bugs, no big deal tho, in the end it still does what i want. Another interesting thing, you can kill the app in task manager so it doesnt even run in background and the RGB ligting still stays on like you set it. If you close the app in the system tray normally, my ram starts to go in to rainbow puke mode, so i have to kill it in task manager to solve this problem
check it out if you have different parts from venders that requers their own software to config the RGB lighting
if it doesnt support your stuff i mean it doesnt work, you can send them a message and they will add in support for it, wich is cool. you can also add support for it your self if you have the knowledge
now i dont have to use 2 separate asus programs to control RGB, plus i dont have to use some beta crappy Adata RGB software for my ram
one app, set and forget, then kill the app in taskmanager so even that thing doesnt run in the background 😄
Link: https://www.whirlwindfx.com/pages/signalrgb

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

Useful! I have 3 programs running for the motherboard, keyboard and fans... Going to try this.

Where few survive... Mack bulldogs thrive.

Return to “Software”