ETS 2 Latest Information

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Re: ETS 2 Latest Information

Post by Plane And Simple »

My f*cking country!! (And my neighbours :D)

I give SCS crap when it's due but credit when credit's due. Yall help me praise these guys, look at those!! :emoji7: :emoji7: :emoji7:

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

looks awesome! can't wait to give it a go, to bad my sim rig is not setup... mouse it is lol!

Kjetil-Hestvik
VIP
VIP

Post by Kjetil-Hestvik »

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

@Maxidyne your horns are fixed lol

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

Finally!

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

Iberian Energy

The Iberian Peninsula is the second largest European peninsula by area; with an estimated 53 million residents, the demand for electricity is more than ever before. So what are Spain and Portugal doing to make sure that there is enough energy for everyone? One of the many ways they are achieving this is by using modern energy sources instead of using traditional ones such as coal to generate electricity.

One of the more popular modern energy sources are solar panels, which uses the sun's energy (which Iberia has plenty of) as way of creating electricity. Today, solar panels have become common place across a lot of towns and cities, but are most effective when large amounts of them are used together on a solar farm. These areas covered by thousands of solar panels provide a sizeable chunk of Spain and Portugal electricity.

Another source of energy typical for the Iberian Peninsula is from wind captured at turbine farms found on hilltops, in valleys, and even offshore. These powerful wind turbines can produce enough electricity to power around 1,500 homes each!

There are of course also other sources generating electricity to meet all of Iberia's demand and we are working hard to represent this important industry in the upcoming Iberia DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2, which will include new prefabs such as the above mentioned solar power plants found across the peninsula.

If you are a big fan of what you see, please consider adding Iberia to your Steam Wishlist! It really does help us and we thank you for your on-going support.

https://blog.scssoft.com/2020/07/iberian-energy.html

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

Looking fine! More roads to discover, more to do.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Post by Plane And Simple »

Last 2 is the highway I take to madrid and the road that that same highway replaced. A-5 and N-5 respectively. My cousin worked on that powerplant (Almaraz) for some years (he's like 38 lol) and it's only about 1.5h from my house. The real shots from those 2 locations:

Here the powerplant isnt visible, it's still a good 2min drive from there but they had to put it there for scaling purposes I guess. First shot:

And second shot.

Map spots for 1 and 2:

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

hello mr. detective :D

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

So it's pretty accurate? Nice! The map of the region where we live is really poorly done. Only the A7 going to the German border is pretty accurate.

Return to “Euro Truck Simulator 2”