Forum Donations

Forum rules and information about forum goes here. What to explain more?
No speak engrish? No care.

Click HERE to Read Forum Rules

Re: Forum Donations

Postby CDMC » 19 Oct 2016, 18:03

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
isonline.CDMC.gif

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
User avatar
CDMC
Admin

Re: Forum Donations

Postby Hawk » 21 Oct 2016, 12:29

CDMC wrote:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

I really appreciate that too. :mrgreen: I keep ads off of my site by accepting donations as well.

I just tried to make a small donation but when I went to the donations page and entered the amount I wanted to donate and clicked the Submit button, I got this.

PayPal.jpg

I have a Pay Pal account, which is how I get donations to help keep my site going, and I can access Pay Pal with this link:

Code: Select all
https://www.paypal.com/us/home

If you can tell me the email address I can use (via PM if necessary), I can still make a donation through my account.



Edit 1: I think it might be an issue with Pay Pal. I just tried to get to their site with the link I always use (as shown above) and got the same error. I'll try again later.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hawk

Proprietor of The Hawk & Badger Railroad - for all your Railroad Tycoon 2 & 3 needs

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Random avatar
Hawk
Registered User

Re: Forum Donations

Postby CDMC » 21 Oct 2016, 14:05

Hawk wrote:
CDMC wrote:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

I really appreciate that too. :mrgreen: I keep ads off of my site by accepting donations as well.

I just tried to make a small donation but when I went to the donations page and entered the amount I wanted to donate and clicked the Submit button, I got this.

PayPal.jpg

I have a Pay Pal account, which is how I get donations to help keep my site going, and I can access Pay Pal with this link:

Code: Select all
https://www.paypal.com/us/home

If you can tell me the email address I can use (via PM if necessary), I can still make a donation through my account.



Edit 1: I think it might be an issue with Pay Pal. I just tried to get to their site with the link I always use (as shown above) and got the same error. I'll try again later.


this is very strange, i never saw this error before. it might be just a glitch on your end. and i thank you all for supporting IAAG, it means so much to me i can hardy express it in words, because i never thought someone would donate for shit i made, i mean really.... but it looks like IAAG is one of those places where people can come and hand out without aggressive mods or admins on there tail. thats what i like about this site, and i hope it will never change.
isonline.CDMC.gif

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
User avatar
CDMC
Admin

Re: Forum Donations

Postby Hawk » 21 Oct 2016, 14:19

Just as I thought. It was a temporary glitch. It worked this time.

I wish I could have given more but I just paid my server fees for a year, which didn't leave me a lot of extra funds, although I am grateful for the donations I received that made another year for my site possible.
Hawk

Proprietor of The Hawk & Badger Railroad - for all your Railroad Tycoon 2 & 3 needs

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Random avatar
Hawk
Registered User

Re: Forum Donations

Postby CDMC » 21 Oct 2016, 14:25

Hawk wrote:Just as I thought. It was a temporary glitch. It worked this time.

I wish I could have given more but I just paid my server fees for a year, which didn't leave me a lot of extra funds, although I am grateful for the donations I received that made another year for my site possible.


you think its not much, but for me its like winning a lottery :) thank you so much! it means a lot to me :)
isonline.CDMC.gif

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
User avatar
CDMC
Admin

Re: Forum Donations

Postby Hawk » 21 Oct 2016, 14:38

You're more than welcomed. :handgestures-thumbup:
Hawk

Proprietor of The Hawk & Badger Railroad - for all your Railroad Tycoon 2 & 3 needs

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Random avatar
Hawk
Registered User


Re: Forum Donations

Postby Maxidyne » 21 Oct 2016, 16:13

Thanks Hawk for your generosity!
Image

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
User avatar
Maxidyne
Where few survive, Mack Bulldogs thrive

Re: Forum Donations

Postby CDMC » 23 Jul 2019, 18:23

Ill just leave this here so it's easier to find (donation rewards & info) ->>> Re: Forum Notes/Changes
isonline.CDMC.gif

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
User avatar
CDMC
Admin

Previous

Return to Forum Rules,Info

cron