Post your daily frustration here!

Everything about nothing and other stuff that don't fit in other categories goes here.
CDMC
Admin
Admin

Re: Post your daily frustration here!

Post by CDMC »

running a bit older version and it runs perfectly now. not gonna touch it unless its start to act up again :D

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

played MudRunner, did a challenge in like 40mins to get 3 stars and the fucking thing didn't counted it at the end even tho it said i completed it

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Post by Plane And Simple »

Know that feeling. I usually drop the game for a few days then retake it lol

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

Plane And Simple wrote:Know that feeling. I usually drop the game for a few days then retake it lol
yea, i do the same, but this time was eager to finish them all so i power thru it. last time i played GTAIV and failed a mission cause of someing stupid, so i figure ill just load a save game, it will be faster to restart... when i loaded the save it actually was a very old save and i lost a lot of progress. havent played GTAIV in weeks now cause of that, still mad :emoji23:

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

Bored to death, no work... Slow internet makes it worse. Can't even connect with Steam :emoji35:

All other countries: Corona is dangerous, quarantine, lock down and other measures. Here: just a flu that's only dangerous for the elderly.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

Maxidyne wrote:
All other countries: Corona is dangerous, quarantine, lock down and other measures. Here: just a flu that's only dangerous for the elderly.
its just the start. din't Germany said that if people wont start listening and quarantine in 2-3 moths there will be 10million infected and this plague can last 2 years if not more

Se7en

Post by Se7en »

Maxidyne wrote:All other countries: Corona is dangerous, quarantine, lock down and other measures. Here: just a flu that's only dangerous for the elderly.
Same, though semi-lock down is in order here. No one is allowed on the streets from 20h-05h and people over the age of 65 are not allowed to go outside at all.
People who have been quarantined in their houses are regularly checked to see if they are obeying instructions. If not, fines are huge.
“Every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain.”

Dotec
Modder
Modder

Post by Dotec »

CDMC wrote:
Maxidyne wrote:
its just the start. din't Germany said that if people wont start listening and quarantine in 2-3 moths there will be 10million infected and this plague can last 2 years if not more
*Italy
---------
Life is just a game, but atleast the graphics are awesome!

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

Dotec wrote:
CDMC wrote:
Maxidyne wrote:
*Italy
It's not itally. If people in Germany don't start to listen to government and quarantine in 2-3 moths there will be millions infected
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN2141GT

Dotec
Modder
Modder

Post by Dotec »

italy said to us, germany, we have to hurry
---------
Life is just a game, but atleast the graphics are awesome!

Return to “General Discussions”