The weather topic!

Everything about nothing and other stuff that don't fit in other categories goes here.
CDMC
Admin
Admin

Re: The weather topic!

Post by CDMC »

oof, we are getting 0 to -3C almost every day. Chyo is not happy lol! Shes like an exotic animal that lives in deserts where the temperatures are 400 degrees kelvin... :emoji23:

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

Keep her in this:

Nice and warm :emoji12: :emoji12:

I like the cold more than heat. So I love the winter time. And I like the long evenings, nice and cosy by the fire place.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

Maxidyne wrote:Keep her in this:

[ Image ]

Nice and warm :emoji12: :emoji12:

I like the cold more than heat. So I love the winter time. And I like the long evenings, nice and cosy by the fire place.
noted :emoji23:

Se7en

Post by Se7en »

Temperature right now...

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 623674.jpg

It's completely abnormal to be this hot at the end of December. During the previous day it was 18C!! No snow in sight, not even close!
“Every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain.”

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

Same here! No frost, no snow, only rain and +10 degrees during the day.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

Plane And Simple
IAAG Member
IAAG Member

Post by Plane And Simple »

Maxidyne wrote:Same here! No frost, no snow, only rain and +10 degrees during the day.
None of that here either but we dont really expect it except maybe some light icing at night. 10ºC here now which is like 6 or so degrees above average.

Kjetil-Hestvik
VIP
VIP

Post by Kjetil-Hestvik »

The last 3 months here have been +3 to -3(random icy spots every day so hello car killing salt sludge) and a few days of snow that rained away

And to get up the last hill to the house here speed is good, got a flat part before it so never had a problem...had a few slow oldies had problems during the years tho

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

dont use salt, use sand, less damage to the car that way. but i know mostly they use salt and sand mix

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

Here they also use beet juice, much saver for the cars. I hate salt, that's why I don't use the RS's in the winter. All the towns are salted, and the main roads are sprayed with beet juice. The old A4 is treated with Dinitrol, works perfectly against rust. Tough undercoating that stays flexible. Inside of the doors, boot lid and wheel wells are also treated with this stuff. Never ever going to rust. And suspension parts are powder coated. Sometimes you can't wash your car for months, no worries for us!

Kjetil-Hestvik
VIP
VIP

Post by Kjetil-Hestvik »

i wash my car every Friday, cant do much about the underside but i pay 3€ at the gas station and use the pressure washer, comes with hot soaped water so athleast get to keep the wheel arches spotless :emoji12:

Return to “General Discussions”