What did you do today?

Everything about nothing and other stuff that don't fit in other categories goes here.
Maxidyne
Loading…

Re: What did you do today?

Post by Maxidyne »

Link please! Going to watch. Watch your starting number? Wish you all the best of luck. And the most important thing: have fun.

I hope something good happens to you today.

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Post by Plane And Simple »

Maxidyne wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 13:10
Link please! Going to watch. Watch your starting number? Wish you all the best of luck. And the most important thing: have fun.
Eh... There's another seasoned kart racer girl too I just found out about. We're 15 chaps. 12 of us score points. I need points lol.

https://extv.es/#/content/content-detail/25401 May 2nd 10AM is when it starts. Schedule for me on the -75kg category is FP1 10:15AM, Q1 10:45AM and Race 11:30AM. I don't know if it's country limited but if you can't get in, just use a VPN and connect from Spain.

Number I don't know because karts will be raffled when we get there. I can try post it but if I don't have the time, look for the guy with a black UNEX Motorsport jacket or shirt, and black helmet with (hopefully) a GoPro on the front.

Maxidyne
Loading…

Post by Maxidyne »

Just tested the link: it works perfectly! So I will tune in tomorrow. Best of luck, and have fun.

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Thanks! Will do

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Se7en
Loading…

Post by Se7en »

Good luck man, will tune in tomorrow! :D
“Every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain.”

Maxidyne
Loading…

Post by Maxidyne »

Watching now, you go P&S!

Maxidyne
Loading…

Post by Maxidyne »

Where you in cart #7?

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Yes! 7 was mine. Overall it was very good but had a huge amount of understeer in the race. Clutch slipped so on corner exits I did loose a bit too but it went pretty well.

Warmup was great. Very chilly and track was cold but pretty fast still. Had been aching bad on my neck since last time I went karting to qualify for this a couple weeks back and took it as a test for it. All well.

Qualy was great. Overall very good laps and clean air for the most part. Did spin once on the back of the track but it was my own fault for trying to push too much. Qualified P6 starting on the inside.

Had a very bad start on the race due to the slip and a racing incident on lap 2 where the guy in front closed in on me and the wall and I spun him. Feel bad about it and he was visibly bummed when i went to apologise but he didn't take it too bad. Rest of the race I was trying to catch up with P4 (I held a steady P5-P6 at all times) but missed a couple laps to catch her. The field spaced out in the end and we did well.

Overall I was kind of bummed because I could have gotten P4 relatively easily but seeing the bigger picture I'm very happy. Everyone in front is a seasoned or full time driver (PreMoto3, Rally & karting, and Clio Cup) except P2 I think so pretty happy with the result.

How was the live feed? Heard it was pretty bad quality wise but it was watchable.

Maxidyne
Loading…

Post by Maxidyne »

Stream was pretty good, only 4 laps in to your race the feed was gone for a while. So I missed the rest of the race. When the stream kicked in again the 75+ kilo race was started.

Pretty decent race, accidents happen! Great result.

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Oh alright. Well glad you got to watch. Had a few message me too saying they were able to see it as well. Awesome

Return to “General Discussions”