What did you do today?

Everything about nothing and other stuff that don't fit in other categories goes here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Se7en
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4906
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 12:16
Has thanked: 1958 times
Been thanked: 2956 times
Contact:

Re: What did you do today?

Post by Se7en »

Haven't seen one of those bug gifs in years :D
Still, tried to flick it off the screen first time around, so the trick worked :emoji38:
Image
“Every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain.”

User avatar
Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator
Posts: 4251
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 09:05
Has thanked: 1599 times
Been thanked: 1600 times

Re: What did you do today?

Post by Plane And Simple »

Thats some great result! Love polished cars.

Also i can't say it "bugs" me lol
Image

User avatar
CDMC
Admin
Admin
Posts: 21445
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 06:42
Has thanked: 6041 times
Been thanked: 6043 times

Re: What did you do today?

Post by CDMC »

Chyo fell off a chair and i can't stop laughing. She broke her crappy Razer headphones (that i hate) so now i need to buy her new good ones :emoji23: :emoji23: totally worth it :emoji23: :emoji23: been laughing for solid 10 minutes :emoji23: :emoji23:
Image
Image

User avatar
Chyo
VIP
VIP
Posts: 82
Joined: 29 Jan 2018, 20:44
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 47 times
Contact:

Re: What did you do today?

Post by Chyo »

CDMC wrote:Chyo fell off a chair and i can't stop laughing. She broke her crappy Razer headphones (that i hate) so now i need to buy her new good ones :emoji23: :emoji23: totally worth it :emoji23: :emoji23: been laughing for solid 10 minutes :emoji23: :emoji23:
LIAR! :emoji35: I didn't fall. You pushed me together with the chair! Now I have broken headphones and sore back :emoji35:
yeet

User avatar
CDMC
Admin
Admin
Posts: 21445
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 06:42
Has thanked: 6041 times
Been thanked: 6043 times

Re: What did you do today?

Post by CDMC »

Chyo wrote: LIAR! :emoji35: I didn't fall. You pushed me together with the chair! Now I have broken headphones and sore back :emoji35:
i thought chickens always land on their feet :emoji23: :emoji23: also you're laughing too :emoji23:
Image
Image

User avatar
Chyo
VIP
VIP
Posts: 82
Joined: 29 Jan 2018, 20:44
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 47 times
Contact:

Re: What did you do today?

Post by Chyo »

Guys, say your goodbyes to CDMC. This is his last day alive :emoji55:
yeet

User avatar
CDMC
Admin
Admin
Posts: 21445
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 06:42
Has thanked: 6041 times
Been thanked: 6043 times

Re: What did you do today?

Post by CDMC »

Chyo wrote:Guys, say your goodbyes to CDMC. This is his last day alive :emoji55:
Image
:emoji23: :emoji23: :emoji23:
Image
Image

User avatar
Se7en
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4906
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 12:16
Has thanked: 1958 times
Been thanked: 2956 times
Contact:

Re: What did you do today?

Post by Se7en »

Image
Image
“Every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain.”

User avatar
CDMC
Admin
Admin
Posts: 21445
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 06:42
Has thanked: 6041 times
Been thanked: 6043 times

Re: What did you do today?

Post by CDMC »

:emoji23: :emoji23:
Image
Image

User avatar
Francr2009
VIP
VIP
Posts: 2725
Joined: 05 Feb 2012, 19:23
Has thanked: 602 times
Been thanked: 966 times

Re: What did you do today?

Post by Francr2009 »

CDMC wrote:
Chyo wrote: LIAR! :emoji35: I didn't fall. You pushed me together with the chair! Now I have broken headphones and sore back :emoji35:
i thought chickens always land on their feet :emoji23: :emoji23: also you're laughing too :emoji23:

Thats the cats that land on their feet hah ahha , dude run !! You are so dead !! :D :D :D

Image

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”