Off Topic

Everything about nothing and other stuff that don't fit in other categories goes here.
Francr2009
IAAG Member
IAAG Member
Loading…

Re: Off Topic

Post by Francr2009 »

It only has RCA in and out

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

okay, how much are you willing to spend to make this work? :D cause i have 2 options, one might work and is cheaper (but i personally never tried it) and second one that will work, but is more expensive (and i did tried it)

Francr2009
IAAG Member
IAAG Member
Loading…

Post by Francr2009 »

Well tell me both ha ha ha I dunno my budget, maybe 40 buks

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

Basically there is this thing from Logicrap https://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/produc ... 00912.html

but, you will need to plug and unplug shit, so that's not that great. but, maybe if you used splitter RCA cables

it might work and you dont have to unplug or replug anything, but i havent tried this, in theory it should work, but in practice it might have some weird buzzing or some other stuff, litterally no idea.

The thing that will work, is getting that Logicrap BT thing and getting a small cheap mixer board, for example like i have

then few cables and you're all set

EDIT: ah, i just read your message with a budget, yea, not gonna fly then :D try the Logicrap BT thing i linked and an RCA splitter.there are RCA splitter boxes too like this

they are cheap as hell, made like crap, but they do work. Have one hooked up on my dad's audio setup. and i know its made like shit, cause after 2 weeks i had to resolder all the connections lol, but now its made as a brick lol(problem was the RCA connections are very fragile, so you need to be careful not to break them of the board, superglue can fix that fast lol). there should be other models that do the same, maybe better made too

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

i think a simple RCA splitter cable would work. so get two of them and that Bluetooth receiver

Francr2009
IAAG Member
IAAG Member
Loading…

Post by Francr2009 »

Lol Yea I want avoid cable, so I discard the first option, I ll go with the logicrap Bt thing, Hey one question now that I see this BT adapter they hace one on my local store similar :

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

RCA cables are just to spit the signal, one is going from PC to speakers RCA and it has a split that way you can hook in to the PC to Speaker RCA with BT thing

as for this BT thing, i have no idea man, that is i dont know wich one is better. I mean logitech is logitech, they are not high end, but they work most of the time. i dont know anything about this one you posted. so up to you

Francr2009
IAAG Member
IAAG Member
Loading…

Post by Francr2009 »

Ok ok will buy the splitter and that logicrap thing ha ha ha, tho ill have to order it on Amazon, thanks a lot for your insight man

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

Le grate artiste

if for some reason this doesnt work, just order that 3 in 1 splitter, they are like 6$

EDIT: instead of (light blue color arrow) RCA cable splitter you can try this

they are cheaper than cable splitter, just make sure you have space to plug them both in, some RCA left and right plugs are too close and might not fit, but they work same as that cable

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

:emoji23: love the drawing :emoji23:

If you ever see me fighting in the forest with a grizzly bear: HELP THE BEAR!

Return to “General Discussions”