Off Topic

Everything about nothing and other stuff that don't fit in other categories goes here.
Kjetil-Hestvik
VIP
VIP

Re: Off Topic

Post by Kjetil-Hestvik »

Reminds me of the simple life, good days

Se7en

Post by Se7en »

My country... :b_fp:

Why brake and go back behind the truck when you can accelerate and roll the car into the ditch?
“Every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain.”

Plane And Simple
IAAG Member
IAAG Member

Post by Plane And Simple »

I dont get how can people be so stupid lol

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

To close to the truck, a mistake most people make. You can't see shit. Keep your distance and you have a clear view of the road in front of you.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

Plane And Simple
IAAG Member
IAAG Member

I'm not one to share this kind of videos but it's too good not to share.

So I clicked expecting some oh surprise and be done with it. In fact I just clicked to check the house out. Ended up watching the whole thing. Best thing I've watched this year, period. The emotion on everyone is insane.

I really urge you to watch it whole but if you can't just skip to 15:37

My god that was quite the ride

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

Amazing! Feel good television, no doubt about that. I bought my parents a pond 15 years ago :emoji23: Anniversary gift. My mum still has it, (dad died 11 years ago) and it's a beautiful eco system. My parents love fish and aqua life. She sits for hours looking at the water and enjoying the spectacle of life.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

Plane And Simple
IAAG Member
IAAG Member

Maxidyne wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 12:42
Amazing! Feel good television, no doubt about that. I bought my parents a pond 15 years ago :emoji23: Anniversary gift. My mum still has it, (dad died 11 years ago) and it's a beautiful eco system. My parents love fish and aqua life. She sits for hours looking at the water and enjoying the spectacle of life.
I mean I have watched several of this "I buy my parents 'x'" but there were no videos as genuine as this one. Must say the right music at the right time does wonders but man I love that.

Thats a huge gift! Nature is the best gift one can give I think. Hopefully I'll be able to gift my parents something as great someday

Return to “General Discussions”