Off Topic

Everything about nothing and other stuff that don't fit in other categories goes here.
Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Re: Off Topic

Post by Plane And Simple »

CDMC wrote:
03 Sep 2020, 01:22
@Plane And Simple AMD doesn't have shit lol. They can't compete with RTX20 series :D not to mention these new cars. Still have to wait and see what "Big Navi" will bring but it doesn't look good for AMD
Yeah. Looking at benchmarks for the current stuff there isn't much if anything above the 1080 range so they're well doomed lol.

My AMD works perfectly and I get similar performance in FS as some 1080 range people but I can't wait till the 3000 series drops price and I upgrade lol

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

FS is a CPU limited game. thats why you see same performance. there was already benchmarks ran, and they confirmed what nvidia was stating. so yea, the performance of the 30 series are gonna be crazy. Also i would not say AMD is doomed until its proven. Look what happen to Intel... they also thought AMD wont release anything good, yea hows that turning out for ya intel? lol

used market is gonna get flooded with 2080Ti's for cheap haha :D they were overpriced anyway

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

CDMC wrote:
03 Sep 2020, 03:05
FS is a CPU limited game. thats why you see same performance. there was already benchmarks ran, and they confirmed what nvidia was stating. so yea, the performance of the 30 series are gonna be crazy. Also i would not say AMD is doomed until its proven. Look what happen to Intel... they also thought AMD wont release anything good, yea hows that turning out for ya intel? lol

used market is gonna get flooded with 2080Ti's for cheap haha :D they were overpriced anyway
Thing is though my GPU does peak in certain scenarios while I assume a better one (even if it's CPU limited) would not.

I trust AMD will have a plan, judging by what happened with the CPUs. Wouldn't like to see NVidia totally dominate it to be honest. Some competition is great.

Kjetil-Hestvik
VIP
VIP

Post by Kjetil-Hestvik »

I was thinking to myself when watching the livestream, abit of a middle finger to amd and even the next gen consoles, but only time will tell

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

Kjetil-Hestvik wrote:
05 Sep 2020, 09:27
I was thinking to myself when watching the livestream, abit of a middle finger to amd and even the next gen consoles, but only time will tell
why consoles? Consoles always been inferior to PC's

Kjetil-Hestvik
VIP
VIP

Post by Kjetil-Hestvik »

i know quite a few ppl that planned on using their splurging cash on a console now with the performance looking decent, but will prob end up going for something like a 3070 instead

Kjetil-Hestvik
VIP
VIP

Post by Kjetil-Hestvik »

Well, that was one of the best f1 races i'w seen in a long time

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

Yeah it was awesome!

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Insane! Gutted for Sainz but so happy for Pierre. Great stuff.

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

@Maxidyne some info from AvE about battarias, you where looking at that electric wrench thing from Makita.

TLDR; makita tooks are good, but don't discharge the battarias below their threshold, cause 3 strikes and it goes to the fuckit bucket. Its internal protection basically gets triggered

Return to “General Discussions”