Post How You're Feeling With A Song

Everything about nothing and other stuff that don't fit in other categories goes here.

Re: Post How You're Feeling With A Song

Postby Alex » 11 Jan 2018, 18:18

Such a fantastic song... always think it never sounds 30 years old, damn good album.
-Alex
Alex
On a mission from God

Postby Plane And Simple » 16 Jan 2018, 22:03

Watch on youtube.com

The more I live, the more I realise the importance of unity. I always have other's backs and I somewhat hope (yet don't expect) others to have mine too. What can I tell you being younger than most of you, but stuff is hard sometimes. Not necessarily speaking mental wise, but achievement wise. Here in my country it's better to not try, than to achieve stuff together. You need to do stuff only by yourself to get the whole recognition for yourself. I can't stand that, to be honest. I keep giving people rides home, spending time, money and effort on other's well being, because that's how it should be, I reckon. No one bats an eye when you achieve stuff apart from family and friends, yet they're the first ones to get on your back when you mess up.

How many epic ideas will have been scrapped because someone might have told a "dreaming" person something can't be done? All I hear is criticism, and not necessarily positive. No encouragement, no teamwork, and when there's a team, they'll just want their own profit and not everyone else's.

Now with this whole independence crap going on in Spain, I've come to realise how stupidly retarded my country is. I wear a spanish flag and I'll be called fascist, because this one prick we had as a dictator embraced the flag. It's a trend to be embarrassed of being spanish, it's a trend to hate, to impose your thinking, to not listen. I wish I could cheer out loud when I'm proud of what my country does. It's true most of this political stuff is wrong. be it right or left wing, but I'm not proud of our politics, I'm proud of the people we are, and how we do stuff when we're not slowed down by some stupid that isn't okay with our idea - yet can't embrace it.

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
Plane And Simple
Hello Ladies And Gentleman, From The Flightdeck

Postby Maxidyne » 10 Jul 2018, 09:27

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys.

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
Maxidyne
Where few survive, Mack Bulldogs thrive

Postby Alex » 10 Jul 2018, 21:14

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
-Alex
Alex
On a mission from God

Postby CDMC » 28 Aug 2018, 17:43

really nice song. is this like country?
isonline.CDMC.gif

1 pcs.
1 pcs.