Post your latest purchase

Everything about nothing and other stuff that don't fit in other categories goes here.
CDMC
Admin
Admin
Loading…

Re: Post your latest purchase

Post by CDMC »

saying screens crack on their own is like saying guns kill people. something happen to it, twisted, pressure or something else, its not gonna crack if you put the phone on the table and leave it for a year or two, that's what i meant :D you just didn't felt it when it happen. i saw old nokia phones dropped from 9th floor and survive, i also saw old nokia phones dropped from 50cm and get their screen cracked :D it happens, maybe it shouldn't happen and some screen defect was at play, who knows, but its not gonna crack on its own :D my CAT S60 FLIR lense shattered and i don't know the exact time it did cause i noticed hours later, but i kinda think i know when it did cracked, should it cracked at that time? Not in a million years, but it probably did at exactly that time.. sometimes weird stuff happens that makes no sense :emoji23: as for the screen turning blue, its mostly caused by drops or to much pressure on the screen(especially when the screen is already cracked, cause its weaker in that spot).

@Francr2009 for that price is a really good deal :D

enjoy your cool new phone :D , btw whats your thoughts about holepunch camera on the front? or it doesn't bother you at all @Plane And Simple ?

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Post by Plane And Simple »

Me right now after my phone has FACE RECOGNITION:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10155706313606912

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

CDMC wrote:
24 Nov 2021, 00:46
saying screens crack on their own is like saying guns kill people. something happen to it, twisted, pressure or something else, its not gonna crack if you put the phone on the table and leave it for a year or two, that's what i meant :D you just didn't felt it when it happen. i saw old nokia phones dropped from 9th floor and survive, i also saw old nokia phones dropped from 50cm and get their screen cracked :D it happens, maybe it shouldn't happen and some screen defect was at play, who knows, but its not gonna crack on its own :D my CAT S60 FLIR lense shattered and i don't know the exact time it did cause i noticed hours later, but i kinda think i know when it did cracked, should it cracked at that time? Not in a million years, but it probably did at exactly that time.. sometimes weird stuff happens that makes no sense :emoji23: as for the screen turning blue, its mostly caused by drops or to much pressure on the screen(especially when the screen is already cracked, cause its weaker in that spot).

@Francr2009 for that price is a really good deal :D

enjoy your cool new phone :D , btw whats your thoughts about holepunch camera on the front? or it doesn't bother you at all @Plane And Simple ?
Yeah of course something happenned. It's just not me who did it or anyone else lol. We'll never know.

The screen shitting itself is because of the cracks for sure. Oh well. It served its purpose for almost 3 years lol it's all good

Francr2009
Donator
Donator
Loading…

Post by Francr2009 »

The front camera hole Lunch I think is one of the best positions, I dont like the phones that have on the left or right, I hate more the damn notch on the New iPhones... for me it has to be on the center of the screen or under the panel but since no accurate technology yet then meh...

CDMC
Admin
Admin
Loading…

Post by CDMC »

hahaha :D i never used face recognition tho :D

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

I still laugh my ass off at the face recognition video lol

And yeah I love the camera position. The notch is annoying but this is perfect.

CDMC
Admin
Admin
Loading…

Post by CDMC »

i mean there is already tech out there that they can put cameras under the screen and some phones have that already, hope those camera holes are gonna disappear in the future :D this however is still better than a notch yea

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

CDMC wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 02:09
i mean there is already tech out there that they can put cameras under the screen and some phones have that already, hope those camera holes are gonna disappear in the future :D this however is still better than a notch yea
Never seen it on a phone yet. Hope it comes soon

CDMC
Admin
Admin
Loading…

Post by CDMC »

Plane And Simple wrote:
25 Nov 2021, 02:11
Never seen it on a phone yet. Hope it comes soon
its already out. ZTE Axon 30 5G, Xiaomi Mi Mix 4, Samasuckit also has it on the fold 3 5G. I don't remember all the names :emoji28:

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Oh I've had a fold in my hands and didn't even notice lol

Return to “General Discussions”