Post your latest purchase

Everything about nothing and other stuff that don't fit in other categories goes here.
CDMC
Admin
Admin

Re: Post your latest purchase

Post by CDMC »

Maxidyne wrote:Me: nice speaker set you've bought C!

CDMC: WHAT?

:emoji13: :emoji13:
WHAT?

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Post by Plane And Simple »

WHAAAAAT? (insert minion what gif someone lol)

Thats a great purchase. I had a Logitech X203 system for my computer way back in the day (2006-2012 or so and they didnt break lol they're still in my garage) and I loved their sound. Always liked Logitech for home Audio ever since, for low/mid budget stuff.
Last edited by CDMC on 11 Jan 2020, 17:54, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: here you go lol

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

Plane And Simple wrote:WHAAAAAT? (insert minion what gif someone lol)
[ Image ]

Thats a great purchase. I had a Logitech X203 system for my computer way back in the day (2006-2012 or so and they didnt break lol they're still in my garage) and I loved their sound. Always liked Logitech for home Audio ever since, for low/mid budget stuff.

i think you mean X230 lol! i had X530, its the same only 5.1. It was from US and needed converted for 120V. They sounded good, can't complain.

Older Logitech stuff was better than the new crap they make now a days (some of it is decent). Their quality went down quite a bit :emoji17:

Thats why i bought Z906, it seems new, but its from 2011 when Logitech still made quality stuff

EDIT: doesn't take much to dig this old post up >> Re: Post your latest purchase :emoji23:

Kjetil-Hestvik
VIP
VIP

Post by Kjetil-Hestvik »

Good purchase, had a few of those big logitech speaker sets in the past, old subwoofer is still a footrest under my desk :D

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

CDMC wrote:
Plane And Simple wrote:WHAAAAAT? (insert minion what gif someone lol)
[ Image ]

i think you mean X230 lol! i had X530, its the same only 5.1. It was from US and needed converted for 120V. They sounded good, can't complain.

Older Logitech stuff was better than the new crap they make now a days (some of it is decent). Their quality went down quite a bit :emoji17:

Thats why i bought Z906, it seems new, but its from 2011 when Logitech still made quality stuff

EDIT: doesn't take much to dig this old post up >> Re: Post your latest purchase :emoji23:
Oh oops yes I do. I in fact looked it up to be sure, just mistyped it. And agree. Quality has gone down a fair bit but hey their stuff was great.

And holy that's an old post lol. Yeah I still have them. The jack just needs replacing and haven't had time to find someone who will do it.

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Plane And Simple wrote:They look Good. My dad wants some too but he says it's expensive. He calculated that it will take 6 years for them to be paid off, and the rest of the time they work we get free electricity. Noit worth it for us as I don't know in which part of Spain i'm gonna be in 6 years :D
Off Topic
Also looking back now we're at it. This is dated 2012. Still at the same place and not planning to move in the near future. If someone had told me back then I'd have called them crazy :D

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

what jack? 3.5mm one? you can do it your self, its not that hard :)

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

Kjetil-Hestvik wrote:Good purchase, had a few of those big logitech speaker sets in the past, old subwoofer is still a footrest under my desk :D
what model? Z-5500 maybe? :D

Kjetil-Hestvik
VIP
VIP

Post by Kjetil-Hestvik »

the Z-906, got something older in the attic to but to lazy to go check :emoji12:

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

I still have a Creative 5.1 system lying in the attic somewhere... No idea what type.

Edit: found it: Creative Inspire 5.1 Digital 5700

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

Return to “General Discussions”