Post your latest purchase

Everything about nothing and other stuff that don't fit in other categories goes here.
CDMC
Admin
Admin

Re: Post your latest purchase

Post by CDMC »

but not as powerful also 300+EU, why so much? makita deal was much better and cheaper

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

Posted the wrong one:

https://www.gereedschapcentrum.nl/bosch ... gJAhvD_BwE

It's 300nm. I went to a physical shop and they recommended this over the Makita. 2 batteries, charger and a box. 329,- euros for the whole set. The Makita was body only and they said the batteries aren't as good as the ones from Bosch they said. I get it this Friday, they had to order it.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

did you watched the AvE video about the batteries? :D

This is a Bosh impact driver he took apart and talked about it and the batteries

talks about batteries at 26min mark onward

Also the link you showed Makita had two batteries and charger and all that crap :emoji28: so dunno what is going on, maybe you posted wrong link or i didn't understood something

anyway :emoji28: should of waited a bit and looked at Hilti tools, they are better all around

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Post by Plane And Simple »

Maxidyne wrote:
08 Sep 2020, 12:17
Bought a new impact wrench:

https://www.toolmax.nl/bosch-blauw-gds- ... lboxx.html

My air impact wrench is 35 years old, rebuilt twice, and now there are no spare parts anymore. And I like these new electric ones, no annoying hose and much smaller and less heavy.
We have a couple (or trio, can't remember what I ordered) in our FSAE team from Milwaukee (M18 I think) and man they're EPIC. Best tools we have. Super strong and with very durable batteries.

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

Plane And Simple wrote:
08 Sep 2020, 23:34
We have a couple (or trio, can't remember what I ordered) in our FSAE team from Milwaukee (M18 I think) and man they're EPIC. Best tools we have. Super strong and with very durable batteries.
Milfucky :emoji23:

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

Bought a Hazet 1/2" 9012M-1 air impact wrench. Wit a maximum torque of 1200 nm instead of 300 nm for the electric one I've bought. Swapped it for this one.

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs Image off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

Hazet i think is German company, should be a good tool and 1200nm is quite a bit of torque

Se7en

Post by Se7en »

Today I bought something that I wanted to get for the longest time and I finally managed to save up and get a good deal! :D
It's the new 2020 MacBook Pro 13" 512GB! Also got the new AirPods and Magic Mouse for easier use while at home. Got a great deal on those as well.

ImageImageImage

Another reason I was holding off purchasing the MacBook is the keyboard. In the previous generation models, for the last 8 years, they used a certain type of keyboard that had some design flaws that caused some keys to stop working after couple of months. All flaws with previous MacBooks have been fixed in the 2020 model though.

Love the all metal design and feel, but damn it's so heavy! :emoji28:
“Every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain.”

Plane And Simple
Donator
Donator

Post by Plane And Simple »

Probably my next purchase. Friends have it and for work it's insane. Enjoy it!

My friend who's running a top of the line Pro got the whole pc replaced due to the kb. He didn't complain lol

Se7en

Post by Se7en »

I know they replace the whole device if something's faulty with it, but didn't feel like paying for something I know it's gonna break after a couple of months.

Been using the laptop for a while now, I'm really impressed with the performance. Even though the specs are almost identical to those in my PC, the same programs that I have on my PC run sooo much better on the MacBook. Fantastic optimization. And the screen is something else. Even though it's only 13", it puts my 27" gaming monitor to shame with the picture quality. If only Macs could run GTA, I'd retire my desktop PC without hesitation. :D
“Every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain.”

Return to “General Discussions”