"Robin Williams dead: Actor was found hanging in his bedroom by personal assistant, say police"

and now its time to do the news...

Forum rules
CLICK HERE

Also all the credits for news you see here goes to there respectable owners/writers/sites. We don't make any profit off of this, we just share information. Thank you for understanding.

"Robin Williams dead: Actor was found hanging in his bedroom by personal assistant, say police"

Postby Matthew » 13 Aug 2014, 10:04

Robin Williams apparently killed himself by hanging, according to a preliminary coroner's report released today. Marin County sheriff's spokesman Lt Keith Boyd told reporters that the actor and comedian, who was 63, had hanged himself in his bedroom at his home in Tiburon, in northern California.

The Oscar-winner was last seen alive by his wife, Susan Schneider, at home late on Sunday evening. Believing he was still asleep, Schneider left the house at around 10.30am on Monday. When Williams's personal assistant arrived just over an hour later, police said, she became worried when he failed to answer the door. She gained entry, only to find him dead.
Robin Williams Had 'Serious Money Problems' Months Before Death, Reports Claim

A pocket knife was found close to the actor’s body, and there were superficial injuries on the body that Lt Boyd said were likely self-inflicted.

Schneider said in a statement: “I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. I am utterly heartbroken.” Asking the press and public to respect the family's privacy, she added: “It is our hope the focus will not be on Robin's death, but on the countless moments of joy and laughter he gave to millions.”

President Barack Obama joined Hollywood in mourning the beloved star, who first achieved fame as eccentric extra-terrestrial Mork in the popular late-70s sitcom, Mork and Mindy. Mr Obama said of Williams, “He was one of a kind. He arrived in our lives as an alien - but he ended up touching every element of the human spirit.”

Full article: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 65009.html

:cry: :(
Matthew
IAAG Member

Re: "Robin Williams dead: Actor was found hanging in his bedroom by personal assistant, say police"

Postby Maxidyne » 13 Aug 2014, 11:20

R.I.P you where and always be one of the best comedy actors ever!

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
Maxidyne
Where few survive, Mack Bulldogs thrive

Re: "Robin Williams dead: Actor was found hanging in his bedroom by personal assistant, say police"

Postby Maxidyne » 13 Aug 2014, 18:00

"the sadness behind the mask"

Pig Pen: boy, these lonely long highways sure grind the souls of us cowboys. - Keep the bugs off’n your glass and the bears off’n your ass!

1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
Maxidyne
Where few survive, Mack Bulldogs thrive

Return to News