What did you do today?

Everything about nothing and other stuff that don't fit in other categories goes here.
CDMC
Admin
Admin

Re: What did you do today?

Post by CDMC »

@Francr2009 if the headphones leak sound, the mic will pick it up. So its either sound on the headphones are too loud or the headset is made poorly or some shit lol.

I'm looking at new headset, i like the looks of the ROG Delta Core

I like the looks, i like the features of it.

As for the sound leak, My Asus MB has pretty nice noise cancelation and other processing crap that manage to keep that to the bare minimum, so its still usable, but i dont like to use that noise cancelation stuff. New headset it is then... I have few Creative Soundblaster external sounds cards, gonna try them out if anything changes.

I don't get it how can the mic pick up the headphones sound so good, it looks like the mic is super sensitive or something, really strange and yea, like max said, is so fucking annoying :D

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

Reinstalled all audio drivers, full wipe and fresh install. It looks like its better now at least from what i can see and hear. Need to do some more testing to see if it works, but now i can crank the sound to the max on headphones and the mic is not picking up cause of the Asus noise cancellation stuff that is turned on, really does a nice job. I thought there was something messed up with my drivers. Maybe now the HyperX sound card will work again and stop glitching out :D

Tho i heard about AMD 500 series MB's dropping USB connection randomly and AMD already confirmed its an actual issue they are looking in to it. Well im not on 500 series, but interesting... :b_ohrly:

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

Order (finally) new drivers for my second pair of HyperX headset, it has one driver dead (my fault lol, too much bass). Order one pair, so gonna replace one and will have one spare.
It was less than 10EU for the pair. They should arrive in a month or two.

But still at least i finally order it lol

Francr2009
IAAG Member
IAAG Member

Post by Francr2009 »

That ASUS headset tho ...

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

sexy as fuck eh? :D

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

Order a new mic, fuck it :D

should be here this week, i hope :D

dunno how im gonna mount the boom arm tho cause of all the screens, but ill get to that part when it gets delivered :emoji28:

Maxidyne

Post by Maxidyne »

Are you a recording artist C? :emoji12:

If you ever see me fighting in the forest with a grizzly bear: HELP THE BEAR!

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

not really, i just got tired of the stupid crap mic picking up headphones and ruining the sound :D so im gonna try using external mic and see how it goes. been messing with mic audio for couple of days now, really annoying :D

Se7en

Post by Se7en »

Twitch streamer when? :D
Nice stuff you bought, very high quality equipment! 👍
“Every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain.”

CDMC
Admin
Admin

Post by CDMC »

haha, i think i streamed more on Discord than on twitch lol

i just want to have a better sounding mic :D HyperX Could II's with the USB sound card sounds fine.
But without it, if you set the headset volume to high, mic starts to pick it up cause the mic is mounted on them (i kinda think even with that USB card it had this problem, but not very noticeable). the USB card manages to mute that quite a bit, looks like Asus can't do the job lol (well it does, but then i dont like how the mic sounds, too much compression and all that crap). Dunno maybe i need a good external sound card. Onboard sound is decent enough now a days and my MB is not low end, dunno. Kinda getting tired of all this crap and just starting to buy new expensive shit to make it go away and start working like i want :D

Return to “General Discussions”